Un port del Quake2 para PC a la gran NDS. La unica cagada es que se necesita un RAMPACK SLOT-2 para DS para jugarlo (Igual, QuakeDS
tambien esta y no necesita rampack).
Sacado de la web del autor:
- every single level within the game can be loaded and played in single-player mode
- there is currently no wifi multiplayer
- the game can be run with either the demo or full retail pak files
- there is full control configuration
- there is an on-screen keyboard for use in-game and with the console
- there are eight “touch-buttons” which allow you quick access to in-game functions
- both manual and automatic game saving works
- mods and total conversions do not work, and are unlikely ever to – however new levels can be used
- nearly-all of the graphical effects have been have been moved to the DS’ 3D hardware
- most world textures are rendered correctly
- particles are supported, however sprites are not
- animated model skins are properly supported
- although the game does not use lightmapping, dynamic lighting is fully-functional
- there’s a full-blown custom ARM7 sound effects system, and it totally r0x0rs
- the sound system uses proper spatial positioning (it is stereo though…) – plug it into your speakers and subwoofer to hear all the effort I put into this!
Unlike Quake 1, there is simply no way of fitting Quake II into the memory configuration of a stock DS. To play the game you must have a supported slot-2 flash card that contains a minimum of 16 megabytes of RAM.
Lo pueden bajar de aca.